We are at Reliance Retails recently having opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Executive in Ankleshwar for Store Sales Hiring, Ideal candidate should be ready to work full time in recruitment module and contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Your primary responsibility will be to attract, recruit, and onboard talented sales professionals for reliance retail Ankleshwar.
Role: Recruitment & Talent Acquisition Executive – Other
Department: Human Resources
Industry Type: Retail
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Education: UG, Any Graduate
Responsibilities as a Acquisition Executive in Ankleshwar:
You will play a crucial role in building a high-performing sales team that drives business growth and achieves sales targets of Ankleshwar store. Your expertise in identifying and selecting top sales talent will contribute to the overall success.
- Develop and implement effective talent acquisition strategies for sales positions to meet the organization’s hiring needs and objectives.
- Drafting and posting job descriptions.
- Utilize various recruitment channels such as job boards, social media, professional networks, and referrals to source potential sales candidates from Ankleshwar Gujarat.
- Conduct interviews and assessments to evaluate candidates’ sales skills, experience, and cultural fit.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including scheduling interviews, conducting background checks, and coordinating job offers.
- Stay updated with industry trends and best practices in sales recruitment to ensure effective and innovative hiring strategies.
- Interviewing candidates from Ankleshwar.
- Preparing job offers.
- Collaborate with the Gujarat HR team to ensure a smooth onboarding process for newly hired sales professionals in Ankleshwar.
- Designing and implementing recruiting systems for the organization.
- Developing own network of suitable candidates.
- Handling of administration and record-keeping.
- Working with organizations to develop a recruitment plan.
- Executing recruitment plans efficiently.
Who can apply Human Resources Management Job in Ankleshwar?
- Should have good grip on end to end recruitment process in the retail industry.
- Good in negotiation and closure the position
- Experience of Making CTC, Issuing offer letter, Appointment letter
- Familiarity with various sourcing techniques and tools.
- Geographical knowledge of nearby area of Ankleshwar city
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results-driven mindset with a focus on meeting recruitment targets.
If you are a proactive and motivated individual with a passion for identifying and attracting top talent, we invite you to apply for the position of Talent Acquisition Executive in Ankleshwar.
Join our team and contribute to our organization’s success by building a talented and diverse workforce at Reliance Ankleshwar.
Career Tags: HR Jobs in Ankleshwar, Talent acquisition Jobs in Ankleshwar, Human Resources jobs near me in Ankleshwar, HR Vacancies in Ankleshwar, Recruitment Consultant jobs in Ankleshwar, Fresher HR Jobs in Ankleshwar
Yellow Career is the place where you can have the verified jobs belongs to all field from listed employers at the single platform, Would you be right fit for yellow gig in Ankleshwar? If not, you could help with passing to the relevant your friends/colleague.