Hiring energetic Entry Level Accountant in Brookhaven NY. With a great “work hard, play hard” mentality and are looking to add fresh members in account team.
Ideal candidates who’s looking for entry level accounting jobs in Brookhaven NY and interested in bookkeeping works like data entry, financial statement review, and excel spreadsheet creation and manipulation, therefore this might be the perfect job for you,
Post : Junior Accountants
Locations : Brookhaven, New York
Career level : Entry /Junior level – Best for 0 to 2 year exp.
Salary/Hourly Rate : $18/hr – $25/hr ($40k – $50k/year)
Position Overview of job in accounting :
The Jr. Accountants will be reporting to the Sr. Accountant and Accounting team of Brookhaven. Individuals who in the entry Level Accountant positions will be eager to learn new responsibilities and prepared to demonstrate their accounting skills.
Moreover candidates who acquire these posts must be communicative, smart-working, and reliable. Since this job will be a hybrid position, accountability, trustworthiness, and communication is key of success. Furthermore if you’re looking for an accounting career opportunity in Brookhaven with future growth, reach out for a position by submitting resume now.
Responsibilities of Junior Accountant in Brookhaven:
- Firstly, take charge of A/P & A/R (accounts payable & receivable process) responsibilities,
- Perform collections, data entry, statement review etc,
- Prepare and posting entries,
- Assist with coordination of financial audits,
- Creating excel sheets and manipulate,
- Assist in budgeting, forecasting, and projections,
- Process invoices monthly accordingly,
- Discuss direct with Brookhaven clients if required over call,
- Lastly, assist with general ledger and reconciliations,
Qualifications of Entry Level Accountant jobs in Brookhaven :
- Familiar with QuickBooks & or any ERP (SAP, ADP, Great Plains) and NetSuite a plus
- 0 – 2 years of experience in accounting or bookkeeping in Brookhaven.
- Team player and also Analytical
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables)
- Recent graduates & account or finance internships are plus
- In last, knowledge of general accounting or worked as book keeper from New York is a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Being the best at what we do includes our team core values of growth and respect. In addition to competitive salary, we offer health insurance, dental and vision, 401k matching, PTO, and also tuition incentives. We believe in being the best, and that means setting our team towards success, We invite Brookhaven job seekers to join our team to make impact globe.
Career tags: executive accountant jobs Brookhaven, accounting jobs nearby Brookhaven NY, financial accountant hiring in Brookhaven, staff accountant jobs hiring nearby Brookhaven, bookkeeping jobs in Brookhaven, after accounting internships jobs in Brookhaven, entry level account jobs in Brookhaven,
Yellow Career is the place where you can have the verified jobs belongs to all field from listed employers at the single platform, Would you be right fit for yellow gig in Brookhaven NY? If not, you could help with passing to the relevant your friends/colleague specifically who seeking career change.