Date PostedJanuary 10, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 13, 2023
We are looking to hire a Email Marketing Associate – Factory in New York NY. Looking to grow a career with us? join us now.
Post: Email Marketing Associate – Factory
Work Location: New York, NY, US, 10281
Job Type: Full-Time
Yellow Factory is looking for a highly motivated Email Marketing Associate who will play a pivotal part in the daily execution of marketing strategies for the Factory email program. The role of Email Marketing Associate works to ensure the deployment of assets and campaigns across email. This person is responsible for working with the marketing operations team on deploying daily emails, helping manage a rigorous testing agenda, and reporting on email performance. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, with a passion for the Yellow brand.
Develop and execute the Yellow Factory Email marketing program including daily/weekly email campaigns and transactional emails; includes optimization of existing programs and development of new programs
Work to advance Email program thru integration with Salesforce, Bluecore, AgilOne, Amperity, etc.
Serve as the main point of contact with ESP
Utilize CRM tools to define email segmentation strategy; elevate the email program with deeper levels of segmentation, targeting, and personalization
Maintain and oversee the email marketing calendar
Create and develop all email briefs to Creative team with thoughtful detail and per deadlines
Own analysis of weekly email reporting and distribution including marketing results; develop thoughtful insights and actions basedon analysis
Execute A/B tests in emails to improve engagement
• Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience managing a Brand email marketing program
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Omniture and/or similar reporting suite
• Working knowledge of JIRA or similar workflow tools
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Extremely strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills required
• Experience defining and implementing processes and project management skills
• Adaptability and multi-tasking capability, with solid time management skills
• Excellent team working skills with the ability to manage cross-functional relationships across multiple levels
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Understanding of the Yellow customer and passion for the brand
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
Support words: Jobs in New York, Full-Time jobs hiring in New York, Jobs nearby New York.
Yellow Career is the place where you can have the verified jobs belongs to any field from listed employers at the single platform, Would you be right fit for yellow gig in New York? If not, you could help with passing to the relevant your friends/colleague.