Date PostedJanuary 10, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 13, 2023
We are looking to hire a Distribution Center Supervisor – Admin in Lynchburg VA. Looking to grow a career with us? join us now.
Post: Distribution Center Supervisor – Admin
Work Location: Lynchburg, VA, US, 24502
Job Type: Full-Time
Supervisor of Admin, Reporting and Communication
Lynchburg, VA Distribution Center
The DC Administrative Services Supervisor is responsible for overseeing data collection and reporting; building wide communications; analyzing trends to identify opportunities for optimization and recommending performance improvements, collection and processing of all Administrative needs for DC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide support to Operations leadership through information collection, analyzing and communication
· Infer conclusions from data sets to create deliverable solutions
· Provide a central process point for DC wide communication
· Supervise team of associates responsible for data collection and reporting, communication, time and attendance for DC
· Be intimately familiar with the business processes that current DC business tools support, identifying opportunities to optimize and update business processes
· Foster strong business partner collaborations at all levels of leadership for project development and rollout
· Assist with research of operational defects to suggest options for resolution
· A four-year college degree in HR management, business administration or related study, or 2-5 years of related field experience preferred.
· 2-5 years of reporting experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
· Experience impacting DC development by providing specific feedback to peers, direct reports and Sr. Leadership
· Experience with DC Financial reporting, SAPBW and HR and RedPrairie and LMS reporting and research
· Experience leading tasks related to administrative staff – to include reporting, record keeping and time and attendance issues
· Experience creating presentation materials and leading group meetings effectively
· Proven quick adaptability to changing business needs
· Experience analyzing data for deliverable results, action planning and trend analysis
· Exhibit ability to handle difficult and complex issues at a DC wide level with confidentiality
· Ability to delegate and follow through on multiple projects simultaneously
· Must possess ability for initiative to address areas of concern to business partners in all areas to drive positive results with an open mind for all ideas
· High level communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate verbally and in written form at all levels of the business, tailoring communication style to specific partnerships
· Maintain professional demeanor at all times, and demonstrated comfort in working with business partners across all levels of the organization (770, Call Centers, Asheville)
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
Support words: Jobs in Lynchburg, Full-Time jobs hiring in Lynchburg, Jobs nearby Lynchburg.
Yellow Career is the place where you can have the verified jobs belongs to any field from listed employers at the single platform, Would you be right fit for yellow gig in Lynchburg? If not, you could help with passing to the relevant your friends/colleague.