Date PostedSeptember 15, 2022
Expiration dateDecember 25, 2022
Join Frontdoor as Business Development Manager – B2B in Tallahassee, Frontdoor is a company that’s on a mission to make home ownership simple at all refer details to know more about role and responsibility.
Post: Business Development Manager – B2B
Work Location: Tallahassee, Florida, United States
Frontdoor is a company that’s obsessed with taking the hassle out of owning a home. With services powered by people and enabled by technology, it is the parent company of four home service plan brands (American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark and OneGuard) and an expanding portfolio of home services. Frontdoor serves more than two million customers across the U.S. through a network of 17,000 pre-qualified contractor firms that employ over 70,000 technicians. The company’s customizable home service plans help customers protect and maintain their homes from costly and unplanned breakdowns of essential home systems and appliances. With more than 50 years of experience, the company responds to over four million service requests annually (or one request every eight seconds). For more details, visit frontdoorhome.com.
Overview *Fully Remote Role*
The Corporate Business Development team is looking for a Business Development Manager to play a key role in growing our fastest growing B2B2C channel by ensuring a seamless, positive, end-to-end experience for new and existing partners from verticals including insurance, mortgage, fintech, and more.
The Corporate Business Development team is a robust organization that is built to strategize, identify and grow third party partnership opportunities for Frontdoor across all 6 brands. This team is responsible for thought leadership and leading initiatives that lead the organization’s growth goals and providing strategic direction and partnership to senior leadership. We optimize our current operations as well as envision what our organization might look like years from now.
As Business Development Manager, B2B, you will be responsible for leading the on-boarding of new partners and ongoing management of existing partners. You will report to the Director of Business Development and take ownership of all existing partner accounts and their performances as well as support coordination, planning requirements, training, communications, roll-out and performance monitoring, working with the relevant functional stakeholders internally.
• Develop and execute Frontdoor’s strategy, key objectives and results within the Commercial Partner channel
• Own the relationships and financial performances with Frontdoor’s existing partners, which include driving retention and growth for our business by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
• Create guidelines and procedures that optimize the partner experience by gathering feedback from partners, benchmarking external customer success programs, and analyzing data to identify and establish best practices
• Partner with other Corporate Business Development leaders to identify new opportunities and define commercial requirements across marketing, reporting, and sales solutions
• Serve as the primary contact and owner for the onboarding of new partners and management of existing partners
• Collaborate closely with Commercial Marketing team and external counterparts to develop partner-specific marketing plans
• Develop reporting requirements for Analytics & Market Intelligence team to execute
• Facilitate training and education programming to enable partner associates to market and sell Frontdoor products. Partner with training manager as needed.
• Provide Tier-1 support to partners by fielding questions, and researching and solving day-to-day issues and escalate to appropriate teams as needed
• Deliver and communicate Return on Investment (ROI) for partners to reinforce the partnership benefit
• Provide insights to partners to ensure that they get the most out of the relationship with the aim of helping grow our customer base / drive incremental sales and retention
• Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into marketing, sales, reporting, and relevant products
• Collaborate closely with team members to support renewal and expansion opportunities
• At least eight years of experience in Customer Support/Success, Sales, Business Development or Account Management. Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing or related field optional
• A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate requirements (business and technical)
• Basic understanding of marketing planning and execution
• Proficient data analytics skills to uncover and communicate insights for partners and internal stakeholders
• Able to learn quickly to properly educate partners and communicate effectively with a variety of personalities and technical backgrounds
• Proven project management skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point,
• Strong relationship building skills & communication skills
• Strong presentation skills (powerpoint)
• A willingness to learn new process improvement tools is required as well. Broad strategic thinker with a change management mindset
• Knowledge of continuous improvement principles, methodologies, and practices preferred
• Business process analysis skills
• Willingness to be accountable for business results outside of their immediate control
• Excellent project management and time management skills
• Ability to work independently in order to meet deadlines
• Effective process training and excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership skills to effectively guide front line Associates
• Ability to overcome any roadblocks to standardization that may occur
• Written and verbal communication skills, including delivering presentations
• Skill with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint), Atlassian (Confluence, Jira), and Salesforce applications
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Job Locations US-TN-Nashville | US-OR-Salem | US-MO-Jefferson City | US-FL-Tallahassee | US-UT-Salt Lake City
Type Full Time
Company AHS American Home Shield Corp
Support words: Frontdoor Vacancy in Tallahassee, Frontdoor careers in Tallahassee, Tallahassee jobs, Jobs nearby me in Tallahassee Florida, career notification in Tallahassee, Sales Jobs in Tallahassee,
Yellow Career is the place where you can have the verified jobs belongs to Sales field from listed employers at the single platform, Would you be right fit for yellow gig in Tallahassee? If not, you could help with passing to the relevant your friends/colleague.