Date PostedSeptember 15, 2022
Expiration dateDecember 25, 2022
Join Frontdoor as Advanced Analytics Manager (100% Remote) in Olympia, Frontdoor is a company that’s on a mission to make home ownership simple at all refer details to know more about role and responsibility.
Post: Advanced Analytics Manager (100% Remote)
Work Location: Olympia, Washington, United States
Frontdoor is a company that’s obsessed with taking the hassle out of owning a home. With services powered by people and enabled by technology, it is the parent company of four home service plan brands (American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark and OneGuard) and an expanding portfolio of home services. Frontdoor serves more than two million customers across the U.S. through a network of 16,000 pre-qualified contractor firms that employ over 45,000 technicians. The company’s customizable home service plans help customers protect and maintain their homes from costly and unplanned breakdowns of essential home systems and appliances. With more than 45 years of experience, the company responds to over four million service requests annually (or one request every eight seconds). For more details, visit frontdoorhome.com.
Frontdoor is looking for an Advanced Analytics Lead to support the growth and profitability of the American Home Shield and HSA home service plan business.
As a member of the Analytics team, you will be executing complex analysis to answer key business questions in support of home service plan growth and profitability. This individual will partner with business stakeholders to generate ideas to improve our business, execute analysis that drives insights and recommendations, and then monitoring business results. We are seeking an individual who is deeply analytical, highly collaborative, and a strong communicator.
• Leads complex analyses with minimal supervision
• Partner with stakeholders in multiple departments to lead business initiatives from an analytics perspective
• Solves challenging, ambiguous problems using a structured, data-driven process
• Analyze and organize raw data from multiple sources to produce requested data elements
• Conducts complex data analysis using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts
• Presents findings and recommendations to key stakeholders including senior management
• Builds reports as needed to monitor initiatives and key business metrics
• Acts as a coach and mentor to less experienced analysts and business stakeholders
• Works effectively with key business stakeholders to build/maintain relationships and understand business objectives and strategy
• Identifies areas of innovation and process improvement across the company
• Ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields such as Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or Business Analytics; Masters degree a plus
• 4+ years of analytics experience focused on Customer, Marketing, Financial or Operational analytics
• Adaptability and agility in changing circumstances; handling multiple priorities and deadlines
• Expert level proficiency in SQL, Excel and PowerPoint required; experience using statistical programming languages as R or Python is a big plus
• Top candidate will be a self-starter with a sharp eye for details, an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
• Ability to work with technical, business and front-line teams
• Knowledge of process improvement, root cause analysis, change management and implementation practices is a plus
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Job Locations US-TN-Nashville | US-MN-St. Paul | US-WA-Olympia | US-MI-Lansing
Type Full Time
Company AHS American Home Shield Corp
Support words: Frontdoor Vacancy in Olympia, Frontdoor careers in Olympia, Olympia jobs, Jobs nearby me in Olympia Washington, career notification in Olympia, Marketing Jobs in Olympia,
Yellow Career is the place where you can have the verified jobs belongs to Marketing field from listed employers at the single platform, Would you be right fit for yellow gig in Olympia? If not, you could help with passing to the relevant your friends/colleague.