Date PostedJanuary 18, 2023
Expiration dateJanuary 25, 2023
Join Frontdoor as Salesforce Developer in Pune, Frontdoor is a company that’s on a mission to make home ownership simple at all refer details to know more about role and responsibility.
Post: Salesforce Developer
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
• 5+ years of hands on experience in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components
• Bachelor of Engineering (IT, CE, CS, or EC)
• Salesforce Platform Developer II certification and Advanced Admin or a Consultant certification required
• Good understanding of and experience in applying software engineering principles
• Expertise in translating business requirements into technical requirements
• Ability to design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
• Good exposure to designing solutions on Salesforce platform
• Good understanding of key Salesforce architectural concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns)
and how they influence design
• Sound understanding of Data Structures, algorithms and database principles
• Experience in designing complex data models, custom applications on salesforce
• Passionate about code quality elegance of solution
• Self motivated and takes ownership of project / product
• Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, complex security and sharing models
• Past Java / J2EE experience will be a plus
• Lightning, Aura and LWC design and development experience is a must
• Experience with Integrating Salesforce with external applications
• Experience with Einstein Analytics and Event Monitoring
• Keen eye to be able to identify defects and align with requirements during debugging
• Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
• Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, Visuaforce, SOQL, Unit Testing)
• Ability to write test classes for to ensure more than 95% code coverage
• Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
• Ability to review code and identify issues / non-conformance to best practices
• Ability to mentor junior developers will be a plus
• Takes pride in designing systems that are scalable, maintainable and can stand up to changing environments
• Experience with VS Code
Job Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field required.
Master’s degree preferred.
Product development experience Basic understanding of computer science fundamentals, such as data structures, (trees, graphs, hash tables); Basic understanding of functioning and implementation of basic algorithms, such as sorts, searching, and the capability to explain performance characteristics using Big-O Notations. Capability to debug basic problems and analyze logs in production systems and to read basic existing code. Understanding of various data storage options, such as relational, no-SQL, etc.
Basic scripting skill in Shell, Python, or Ruby Basic skills in languages, such as C, C++, Java, Golang, .net Core Knowledge of Requirement Management, Agile Development, Test Process, Code Management, and Deployment •
Ability to be on call on a rotating basis for the services owned by the team.
Preferred Experience in developing products in an Agile development environment Experience working in a CI/CD environment Understanding of Git and development activities such as merge and conflict resolution of code Understanding and experience in Docker, Kubernets, and AWS cloud services
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Job Locations IN
Type Full Time
Company IND Frontdoor India
Support words: Frontdoor Vacancy in Pune, Frontdoor careers in Pune, Pune jobs, Jobs nearby me in Pune Maharashtra, career notification in Pune, Frontdoor Jobs in Pune,
Yellow Career is the place where you can have the verified jobs belongs to Frontdoor field from listed employers at the single platform, Would you be right fit for yellow gig in Pune? If not, you could help with passing to the relevant your friends/colleague.