Date PostedMay 1, 2023
Expiration dateJuly 25, 2023
Join Frontdoor as Senior Pricing Analyst in Austin, Frontdoor is a company that’s on a mission to make home ownership simple at all refer details to know more about role and responsibility.
Post: Senior Pricing Analyst
Work Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Frontdoor is a company that’s obsessed with taking the hassle out of owning a home. With services powered by people and enabled by technology, it is the parent company of four home service plan brands (American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark and OneGuard) and an expanding portfolio of home services. Frontdoor serves more than two million customers across the U.S. through a network of 16,000 pre-qualified contractor firms that employ over 45,000 technicians. The company’s customizable home service plans help customers protect and maintain their homes from costly and unplanned breakdowns of essential home systems and appliances. With more than 45 years of experience, the company responds to over four million service requests annually (or one request every eight seconds). For more details, visit frontdoorhome.com.
Responsible for supporting the development of pricing strategy and execution for the Company’s Home Service Plan Renewal Channel. Leads pricing and process improvement projects and performs analysis and reporting to monitor overall channel-level health and to draw insights for strategy and process improvement.
• Conducts pricing analyses with minimal supervision (such as price elasticity, A/B test analysis, lifetime value analysis and customer segmentation, etc.)
• Monitors day-to-day Renewal Channel key pricing metrics to ensure operational pricing accuracy and performance
• Leads small and medium sized pricing projects with moderate supervision
• Works effectively with key business stakeholders to build/maintain relationships and understand business objectives and strategy
• Presents findings and recommendations effectively to key stakeholders including senior leadership
• Provides meaningful and actionable insight into channel-level metrics
• Champions business process improvement to support simplifying the overall Renewal process
• Works within 3rd party pricing software to setup, analyze, monitor and optimize
• Strong intellectual curiosity and affinity for data exploration and problem solving
• Self-driven learning, especially with technical skills
• Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, accounting, or related field
• 2-5 years of experience in related field
• Experience in querying large data sets using SQL/Python; experience using Looker and/or PowerBI a plus
• Robust Excel skills with the ability to manipulate large data sets into easy-to-digest outputs shared with stakeholders
• Self-motivated, highly collaborative, and results oriented
• Analytical and organized with sharp attention to detail
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Job Locations US-TN-Memphis | US-NC-Raleigh | US-GA-Atlanta | US-TX-Austin | US-AZ-Phoenix | US-TN-Nashville
Type Full Time
Company AHS American Home Shield Corp
Support words: Frontdoor Vacancy in Austin, Frontdoor careers in Austin, Austin jobs, Jobs nearby me in Austin Texas, career notification in Austin, Other Jobs in Austin,
Yellow Career is the place where you can have the verified jobs belongs to Other field from listed employers at the single platform, Would you be right fit for yellow gig in Austin? If not, you could help with passing to the relevant your friends/colleague.