Date PostedSeptember 15, 2022
Expiration dateDecember 25, 2022
Join Frontdoor as Director Commercial Channel Marketing in Nashville, Frontdoor is a company that’s on a mission to make home ownership simple at all refer details to know more about role and responsibility.
Post: Director Commercial Channel Marketing
Work Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Frontdoor is a company that’s obsessed with taking the hassle out of owning a home. With services powered by people and enabled by technology, it is the parent company of four home service plan brands (American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark and OneGuard) and an expanding portfolio of home services. Frontdoor serves more than two million customers across the U.S. through a network of 16,000 pre-qualified contractor firms that employ over 45,000 technicians. The company’s customizable home service plans help customers protect and maintain their homes from costly and unplanned breakdowns of essential home systems and appliances. With more than 45 years of experience, the company responds to over four million service requests annually (or one request every eight seconds). For more details, visit frontdoorhome.com.
100% Fully Remote
The Director of Commercial Marketing is responsible for all aspects of digital, field/trade marketing, and sales operations for Frontdoor’s Commercial (non-consumer) business, including the Real Estate and Commercial Partner channels across the AHS, HSA, One Guard, and Landmark brands. The Director of Commercial Marketing manages a broad team to both support our existing associates and channel partners as well as grow new channels and relationships with the overarching objective of awareness, education, and growth.
• Own the marketing and communications strategy and manage execution for Frontdoor Commercial channels, both Real Estate and Strategic Commercial Partners, defining how we activate, speak to, and engage these critical partners, as well as how we enable them to speak to and engage their clients.
• Develop and manage to Objectives and Key Results that drive commercial targets, objectives, and aspirations
• Lead planning, budgeting and status reporting for all commercial marketing efforts
• Oversee Sr. Field Marketing Manager/team in development, execution, and measurement of all field and trade marketing projects, programs, and efforts
• Develop and lead execution of the Digital Strategy for channel partners; work in partnership with corporate marketing team, to directly target and engage commercial partners and potential end users
• Monitor, analyze, and report digital marketing metrics and outcomes of marketing performance and programs. Also, determines tools required to support strategies
• Measure ROI of all investments and adjust as needed
• Manage digital marketing assets with internal teams and third-party vendors and manage agency relationships for Commercial channels, ensuring alignment with brand standards and legal compliance.
• Collaborate with Product and Engineering resources to initiate, execute, and monitor all web and mobile-related initiatives and projects.
• Collaborate with corporate marketing leaders/teams to execute digital campaigns and initiatives
• Collaborate with Commercial Sales Solutions and Analytics teams to leverage tools and reporting to track, measure, and report key metrics and results
• Evaluate new channel marketing investment opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• 10 years of marketing experience with a heavy emphasis on Digital, including social, performance, and email
• Field/trade marketing experience a plus
• Leveraging tools and data to track and measure multiple initiatives and use results to improve outcomes
• 3-5 years supervisory experience preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to travel
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Job Locations US-TN-Nashville | US-GA-Atlanta | US-TX-Austin | US-OR-Salem | US-WA-Olympia
Type Full Time
Company AHS American Home Shield Corp
Support words: Frontdoor Vacancy in Nashville, Frontdoor careers in Nashville, Nashville jobs, Jobs nearby me in Nashville Tennessee, career notification in Nashville, Marketing Jobs in Nashville,
Yellow Career is the place where you can have the verified jobs belongs to Marketing field from listed employers at the single platform, Would you be right fit for yellow gig in Nashville? If not, you could help with passing to the relevant your friends/colleague.